Our School Years Photo Frames allow you to display all your children's school photos in one frame. It can display 12 photos, one for each school year and a feature photo to display a first day of school photo, a graduation photo, a school ball photo, the choice is yours!
This custom framed School Years Photo Frame comes with the following features:
- 12 openings to suit 2x3” photos
(This is a quarter of a standard 4x6” photo and we provide instructions on how to copy and print your photos at this size if your school supplied photos are different sizes)
- 1 feature opening to suit a 8x10” photo - display a first day of school photo, a graduation photo, a school ball photo, the choice is endless!
- 24 frame colours to choose from
- Choose from Bright white or Black acid free matting
- PLUS you receive PERSONALISED TEXT included with your frame so you can write your child’s name, their school years, a favourite quote …anything! (Examples below)
- Bevel cut photo openings
- Your photos will be protected by standard clear glass
- Finished size is approximately 485mm (width) x 315mm (height). Size excludes frame. (Frame sizes available in product images.)
- Comes with hanger to hang on wall
- Australian made in Perth, WA
- Photos are not required by Frames with Love as they will need to be inserted after delivery.
- Grey background in empty photo openings shown in product photo is for effect only. You will receive a white backing with your frame.
Information about your personalised text:
You can choose to add your child’s name, school names, years your child attended school, a favourite quote ... whatever you like.. The message is written in black pen (for white mats) or white/silver pen (for black mats). It will be centred in the middle of the matboard underneath the photo openings, as displayed in the product images. The height will be approximately 10mm and the length will depend on the amount of words you have requested. Text will be written as displayed on the order form. Personalised text must only contain letters, numbers and standard punctuation. No proof will be provided so please check all spelling and grammar prior to submitting your order. Examples of personalised text and the font used are displayed in the product photos. Character limits apply.
Some examples include:
My School Years – 2000 to 2012
Springfield Primary School – 2000 to 2006 and Summer Bay High School – 2007 to 2012
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
“Education gives you wings to fly.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
“What we learn becomes a part of who we are” – Author Unknown
School Years Photo Frame - 12 photo openings plus 8x10" feature
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info